How do I cancel my Subscription?
Sorry to see you go! If there is anything I can do to improve, I'd would love to hear about it. If you have time, please send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'll promise to get back to you very soon. Feedback is how I know what to improve.
Here is how to cancel your subscription:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Subscriptions. If you don't see "Subscriptions" in the Settings app, tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Tap your Apple ID (which is usually your email address), then tap View Apple ID. Sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, then tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Choose a different subscription option, or tap Cancel Subscription.If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
Please not that uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription, so here is what you do to cancel
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu and then Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
If you have a subscription with an app and the app gets removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be canceled.
Still have questions?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com and we will help you out as soon as possible.