How do I cancel my Subscription?
Sorry to see you go! If there is anything I can do to improve, I'd would love to hear about it. If you have time, please send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'll promise to get back to you very soon. Feedback is how I know what to improve.
Here is how to cancel your subscription:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Subscriptions. If you don't see "Subscriptions" in the Settings app, tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Tap your Apple ID (which is usually your email address), then tap View Apple ID. Sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, then tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Choose a different subscription option, or tap Cancel Subscription.If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
Uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu and then Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
If you have a subscription with an app and the app gets removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be canceled. Your past subscriptions will not be refunded.